About Robina Baker
Devon’s first school, built by the Clover Bar School Division, was completed in 1949. It is just east of the current Robina Baker School and is used
by Devon Pre-School and the Pottery Guild. In 1950, the newly created Devon SD #4972 purchased the building and authorized the building of a new 4-room school to the west of the first building. Among the teachers hired for the 1950-1951 school year was Robina Baker. She was appointed Principal in 1971 and retired in 1974. That summer, the elementary school was renamed Robina Baker School. Robina Baker passed away in Spruce Grove in March of 2010 at the age of 100.
Robina Baker Elementary’s school colours are Turquoise and White!
Our motto is “Every Student Matters!”